Aquadent Drinking Water Additive For Dogs and Cats (Xylitol) - 500mL

Aquadent Drinking Water Additive For Dogs and Cats (Xylitol) - 500mL P1
  • Aquadent Drinking Water Additive For Dogs and Cats (Xylitol) - 500mL P1

Aquadent Prices

Quantity Price
1-1 Items $ 40.72
2-2 Items $ 39.84
3+ Items $ 39.28
  • General Info
  • How To Use
  • Dosage
  • Side effects
  • Precautions

Brand Name : Aquadent

Generic Name: Xylitol |

Manufacturer : Virbac

About Aquadent: Aquadent Drinking Water Additive For Dogs and Cats (Xylitol) is widely recommended by many prominent vets to help maintain oral hygiene and cleanliness in pets. This tasteless solution is added to the pet`s water, and helps to decrease plaque and tartar. In addition to this, it can also kill any bacteria in the water bowl.

How to use Aquadent


Aquadent Drinking Water Additive For Dogs and Cats (Xylitol) is a specially formulated liquid which is widely recommended by many prominent vets to help maintain oral hygiene and cleanliness in pets, while at the same time keeping the animal`s breath fresh. This tasteless solution is added to the pet`s water, and helps to decrease plaque and tartar. In addition to this, it can also kill any bacteria in the water bowl.

Aquadent Dosage


Aquadent Drinking Water Additive For Dogs and Cats (Xylitol) comes as a liquid, which you add to your pet`s drinking water. Vets recommend adding 1 teaspoon of the solution to 475ml of water for small dogs that weigh less than 11kg and cats. For larger dogs, you may be told to add 2 teaspoons of the specially formulated liquid to 950ml of water. It is considered to be most effective if used every day. Vets generally recommend using this product in combination with regular home dental treatment.

Aquadent Side Effects


The vast majority of vets will tell you that Aquadent Drinking Water Additive For Dogs and Cats (Xylitol) does not cause any side effects. However, if your dog does become sick, you should take it to a vet straight away.

Aquadent Precautions


Do not use more than the amount recommended as this could be dangerous.

This product is only intended for use in animals, and is not for use by humans.